We trust each other’s strengths, and when we face challenges, we remain optimistic and commit to working together as one team to achieve extraordinary results.
- Set and go for stretch and impactful targets
- Dare to think out of the box to achieve our shared goals
- Show care and respect for colleagues – honor their expertise
- Empower people and expect the most of them
Ascendis Pharma is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success as a global company. Individuals seeking employment at Ascendis Pharma are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability that limits your ability to apply for a position through our online application process, you may contact us at [email protected] about your interest. Please note that this email address is reserved only for individuals with a disability to request an accommodation with the online application, interview or hiring process.
At Ascendis, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- E-Verify ( English ) ( Spanish )
- Right to Work ( English ) ( Spanish )
- EEO is the Law ( English ) ( Spanish )
- EEO is the Law Supplement ( English ) ( Spanish )
- Nondiscrimination Provision ( English ) ( Spanish )
- Family Medical Leave Act ( English ) ( Spanish )
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act ( English )